Cupping for the most part has the same contraindications as Massage, but please check with your physician if in any doubt. We strongly recommend that you should be trained in cupping prior to performing cupping treatments.
Self Care Cupping is NOT Recommended for:
- Bleeding Disorder, If on Blood Thinners or if bruise easily.
- Previous Stroke or history of Blood Clots, DVT or Aneurysm
- Open wounds, sores, blemishes, irritated skin, rashes or cellulitis
- Cancer or Chemo Patients except by specially trained healthcare providers trained in Cancer Cupping.
- Home Use not recommended on tissue related to poisonous bites; new or old
- Individuals with Cardiac Failure, Renal Failure, Ascites or Severe Edema
- Do Not cup over Hernias, Broken Bones, Slipped Disks, Sunburn, Ruptured, Ulcerated or Irritated Skin, Psoriasis, Eczema or Rosacea
- Do not cup if experiencing a Fever or Dehydration
- Keep Out of Reach of Children
- Pregnant Women should check with a Physician before starting cupping. Never Cup on pregnant Abdomen. Only light suction should be used after Physician Approval.
- Diabetics should check with their Physician and use lighter suction due to compromised circulation.
- If ever in doubt… Check with your Physician prior to cupping.
- Never Cup over Superficial Arteries
DISCLOSURE STATEMENT: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product nor its instructions or information are intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any illness, metabolic disorder, disease or health problems. If ever in doubt, check with your physician prior to cupping.