Hard Cups with Pump Gun
Plastic and Polycarbonate Cups are quickly becoming a users favorite when compared to traditional glass cups due to the plastic and polycarbonates being more lightweight, not requiring fire, alcohol or hemostats and by provide strong adjustable suction easily obtained with a pump gun.
PLASTIC CUPS WITH PUMP GUN
- Plastic cups are a popular style of cup to use when trying or introducing cupping.
- Plastic Cups are lightweight and easy to use.
- Plastic Cups provide good suction.
- Plastic Cups with Plastic Release Valve and pump gun
- Plastic Cups are inexpensive.
POLYCARBONATE CUPS WITH PUMP GUN
- Polycarbonate Cups are the chosen material for Professional Cupping Providers and Experienced Cupping Providers.
- Polycarbonate is half the weight of comparable glass and provides up to 250 times the impact resistance making it more durable for frequent use and withstands abusive conditions.
- Polycarbonate can withstand temperatures of up 240 degrees for more options for cleaning and sterilizing.
- Polycarbonate cups provide and adjustable suction from weak to very strong.
- Polycarbonate cups with Plastic and or Silicone Valve and Pump Guns available.
- Polycarbonate cups are more expensive than plastic as are of higher quality material.
- HOW TO APPLY CUPS
- HOW TO CLEAN CUPS
HOW TO APPLY CUPS
- Our Cups are designed for Professionals and can also be used for Home Use with lighter suction. Chinese Cupping is an ancient art and is performed by Chinese Medicine Doctors and Acupuncturists. For Home User's that is much too advanced.
- Some Professionals and Most Home Users find the cups difficult to use until they are trained on each cup. Once familiar with which cups to use, how to apply and release suction, and for what reasons to use the cups, Professionals and Home Users have rated our cups as their #1 Favorite.
- When there are tissue adhesions, stagnation, or energy blockages, you will feel a burning and or sometimes stinging feeling in the tissue under the cup. The area can also turn pink, red, purple, burgundy in solid colors or in specs or spots. This is typical of cupping and does leave the marks for an unspecific time period after removing the cups. Discolorations can last anywhere from a few minutes, few hours , few days or even a week or two depending on how dark the discoloration is and how long it takes your body to filter out the debris. If you are not familiar with this, please go back to the Member's Area front page and click on "It looks like a bruise but not a bruise".
- These cups can be placed on the skin and left in one place for a 3-5 minutes or can be applied with less suction and moved or massaged around with lubrication.
- Make sure you have read the Warnings and Contraindications from the Member's Area Home Page before using the cups for the first time.
- Always remember to never apply or massage the cup over any superficial arteries. We have a diagram of the arteries on the Warnings and Contraindications page and are also available on google images.
Plastic and Polycarbonate Cups with Pump Gun
- Plastic Cups can first be cleaned with warm soap and water, but then need to be disinfected with 7.5% Hydrogen Peroxide (Not the store bought strength. Click here for step by step instructions. Plastic Cups Can not withstand heat as plastic will melt.
- Polycarbonate cups can be cleaned with temperatures up to 240 degrees. Can first be cleaned with warm soap and water, but then need to be disinfected with 7.5% Hydrogen Peroxide (Not the store bought strength. Click here for step by step instructions.
We advise you to clean your cups with Hot Soapy Water.
They are NOT Dishwasher Safe. They will MELT.
We do NOT Recommend Alcohol as it will DRY them out.
Now that you have learned to a little about how to apply your cup with suction, make sure you visit the Warnings & Contraindications Page prior to beginning. To view these plus more information visit the Members Area cupping page.
Close this page to return to the Home User's Membership Page.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product nor it's instructions or information are intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any illness, metabolic disorder, disease of health problems. If ever in doubt, always check with your physician.